1.Your personal information can be collected and be stored in Carraro Chabarik computer system through automated archiving or manual back-up, for the following purposes:
- to allow the use of the e-shop of www.carrarochabarik.it (see point 3)
- to create an account connected to the e-shop mentioned above (see point 3)
- to use the contact form on the “Contact” page (see point 4)
- to send a newsletter (see point 5)
- to send information, promotional and / or marketing news related to our initiatives
We also use some technical cookies, which allow us to offer a more friendly use of the website, analytical cookies that allow us to collect information, in aggregate form and therefore not linked to your identity, to know the number of users and how they visit the site itself, and cookies from social networks (see in detail the Information about cookies here on the right).
2. Collecting of personal data is needed to access the various services provided by www.carrarochabarik.it site (e-shop, contact form, newsletter). We ask for consent to treatment for each of these services, after reading this disclosure. Carraro Chabarik reserves the right to interrupt the provision of services in the event that the details supplied prove to be false.
3. E-SHOP and ACCOUNT
If you’re going to buy something on our e-shop, we collect the data that allow us to assist you while shopping, send you e-mails related to this service and allow the effective execution of the contract. At the time of purchase you will be asked if you want to create an account on our website: if you choose to do it, your information will be stored in the website’s computer system and this will allow you to do the next purchases without entering again all your information and you’ll have the possibility to consult your orders at any time.
Personal data will be disclosed to third parties who carry out activities necessary for the execution of the contract and used exclusively for that purpose. The data can be given only to judicial authority or other lawfully entitled authorities.
4. CONTACT FORM and EMAIL
If you contact us from the “Contact” page with the application form, your data will be used to answer to you. The same if you write by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your data are stored in our archive email (Gmail), and eventually in our backups.
If in your message you say that you want to remain in contact with us or receive regular updates, we’ll ask you if you want to be included in our mailing list.
Periodically we write a newsletter to send:
- information, updates, news and insights about what we do, as well as on mosaic and art in general, including the articles of our blog;
- promotional messages with a commercial purpose, including any special offers and discounts.
MailChimp, like other platforms for newsletter management, gives us information about who opened the newsletter and click on the links. We use this information to understand if we are writing interesting things for the reader.
You can unsubscribe at any time via the link located at the bottom of each message.
6. Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Italian Law) gives users specific rights in relation to the processing of personal data such as:
- the right to obtain confirmation about the existing of personal data concerning him or her;
- the right to obtain updating, rectification or integration of data and their cancellation, anonymization or blocking if used in violation of the law;
- the right to reject the collecting of data, even if it is made lawfully, only for legitimate reasons;
- the right to reject to the processing of data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
7. The responsible for information collecting is Carraro Chabarik of Chabarik Mohamed, in the person of Mohamed Chabarik, head office in Udine (Italy), via B. Odorico from Pordenone 4/B. You can communicate by e-mail to email@example.com.
Information about Cookies
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to your computer or to another device connected to the Internet visitor to identify the visitor’s browser itself or to store information or settings in your browser. This information can be used, for example, to save your preferences, enable you to purchase products from an e-commerce, recognize you when you come back on the website and allow navigation on the basis of selected criteria, such as language.
Cookies are divided into: technical (or navigation session, and technical functionality); profiling (which are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed); third-party cookies (if the cookies are installed by another site, different from the one the user is browsing through, as in the case of cookies from social networks).
- remember some data in relation to the use of e-shop
These cookies can be disabled only stopping to use of the website.
We also use Google Analytics to get, in anonymous form, the statistics of use (third-party cookies for statistical purposes). Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) that uses the data collected to track and examine the use of the site by visitors, and provide these data in aggregate form and never linked to its identity, through Analytics reports and its other information services. Google may use personal information to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
If you do not want to be “tracked”, even anonymously, by this or other sites that use Google Analytics, you can download the add-in to disable the sending of the navigation data to Google Analytics: it works with the most popular browsers , and it is distributed free of charge by Google.
Cookies from Social Networks. This site allows you to view content from social networks, connect to our Facebook page and Instagram directly from the site, easily share posts on social. To do so can be installed specific cookies. These platforms use their own cookies to recognize it, if you are browsing after being linked to your account, but we have no agreements with any of them and we are not able to see how they use their data; For more detailed information see the Privacy and Cookies Policies specific social networks.
Additionally, it is installed the Facebook Pixel that allows us to track conversions that occur on this Website as a result of the ads that are running on Facebook. The information for us are not in any way connected to your identity.
Other third-party cookies: Google Font
HOW CAN YOU REMOVE OR DISABLE COOKIES?
Every Web browser allows you to limit or remove cookies. For more information about cookies management, see links below: